I’ve been watching. For too long now, I’ve seen the things that nobody seems to notice, the things that never should have happened, the things that do happen, and even the things that happen but don’t go accordingly to the plan. I’ve seen the sky eat this world alive, I’ve seen the sky give this world supplies, but everything I see, I see from my own eyes. I’ve felt the earth sway, shake, crumble, and cry. I’ve also felt the world feel so alive. Mankind’s instinct is to survive, but to what extent does survival extend? We have, and will always, take what we need; but we also take what we want, and modern man wants too much. There is nothing wrong with living in excess, but let me ask you this: If you have so much of something and you need another, why not give the excess to another, and you can both prosper together; then, is it possible for one’s self to do something for someone without gaining anything in return? And also, may you let me ask, why are we, as humans, so consumed with bettering thy self, as we often forget, without the notice, of others in need of assistance? We should now define a need and a want. For it be needed to survive, but it doth wanted to have for pleasure. The luxuries of life are given to those who earn them, amid, somewhere in between, there lies the one who is given all. Such persons are of two discourses: they either value what they have, and understand how our “system” works (that’s a whole other story altogether, and we don’t want to go there right now…maybe later), or they take everything for granted, and disperse everything at will. The universe is all about balance, everything has an opposite, and without each other, neither would exist. We say no human is perfect, but that is false. We were made to make mistakes, so in being imperfect, we are being perfect. Our education system is corrupt, the media, the government, and almost everything, except self. The sooner you wake up and smell the lies, the deception that has been going on and on for centuries, you will realize what it is to truly live. We have been given the gift of choice and reason, and it is within our own actions that we do, or do not, limit what happens. Everything has a consequence, but what you choose to believe, makes you who you are. Consider this: A man of thought can only think for so long, until he expires; but it takes a man of action to put such thoughts in motion. So the same man, that is a man of thought, can only think for so long. Until he realizes that in order to change, you must take thoughts and put them into action, for it is without an action that a thought becomes useless. And so, to bring change, we must act on our thoughts, to better thy self, and help others; without the wanting of anything in return we will learn to appreciate all that we have. A new wave of change lies ahead, I’m on the boat, sailing towards enlightenment, towards understanding of infinity, and all I ask is: will you come aboard…
..And when all is said and done, I will no longer digress into the depths of such a secluded, profound, cave. For it has evolved, it is incalculable and irresistible; therefore, I ready my wings and become lost. Myself, silently within the darkness that engulfs, only a ghost to the wind, solely a ripple in the tides.
Being in this situation becomes more depressing each day. Realizing that even with all the help of others, I still tread this ground, digging my own grave. Yet still with all the help of others, the saddest part is that I cannot even say I’m in this situation because each decision I made. I cannot even say that there wasn’t ever anyone here to stay; too many times I’ve gone astray, leaving it impossible for anyone to help any day. With all the ropes around me, in this hole where I dig my grave, each one swinging my way, attacking my head with each thrust made. Too stubborn to give in and reach for something secure, I’d rather lie down and give up alone than grab a helping hand ready to guide me home.
Feeling helpless and abandoned, in this boat I stay in alone. Somehow still afloat, with a handful of holes and water breaching the hull, I still manage to keep from drowning. Bucket less and numb, the freezing water surges in, how much longer till I drown to the bottom, how much sooner till I create more problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment