Friday, March 19, 2010

Ghost Motives

All I hear is the silent chill, dancing to exasperation. All I smell is the potent stench, more intriguing than volatile. I feel as if I’ve been here for years, and therefore, I know. Although, I am alone here, mentally, there are many others existing all around me. I am a believer. Not of the books, the lies, and the deception, but a believer of self. Hope remains to seek a worthy patron. In this life, the past, and the future, it will all coagulate, therefore becoming a new era. Based on cycles of the universe, collectively encountering omniscient exasperations to infinity.

These able hands, with such omniscient endowments,
need only a sound foundation to which they can anchor onto;
thus enabling a means for exploration.

Rising tides swell, tilt the cataclysmic cycles, endeavor bliss for the crew. It's fascinating, watching how quickly mankind can tarnish what we think is knowledge, yielding corruption, power, and enslavement; we are oblivious of truths as the Earth once knew, and we have become a vile specimen for the helotry of humanity.

Our species has become so rare. To find such unscathed souls, is laudable and grateful. Without perseverance mankind will rupture upon itself, departing a trail for solemn seekers… Now is time for action, set to insurrection against swathing manifestations of cataclysmic events. Mutiny prevails, cloaked façades shine in the eyes of a nation; devils lurk beneath the surface. Yielding the tactics of a designer amalgamation. Society’s deception is so vast that we have become the puppeteers.

We ride a deep crew to own the night, armed and ready, prepared to fight; resisting a world for the dead, surviving rising tides under horizons marked by moon’s light.

Take every breath you’ve ever been given back. For a moments notice, one last glimpse of the past caught your eyes; bleeding tears of sorrow saturate sublimely. Suddenly, sounds of souls submerge with a rising tide. Surrender for salvation, a manifestation of proclamation. Seek worthy values and surround yourself with those who guide you, strive to dive into a design of understanding and enlightenment. Engage in true happiness when you and Earth co-exist as one. Bliss is only the tread of the wheel you’ve slung. In due time, reflect and respect, for it is what we make of ourselves that drives us, and each day yields a puddle of knowledge to absorb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.