I am animal. I feel the balance between wind and gravity. I am alive. The constant pressure entangles me amid forces of which I do not control. The only thing I control is within myself and my mind, the body is a vessel to which I comply. Time or distance will not survive; it is in my eyes that I shall arise to better this world, Earth will divide.
It is here that I begin, stepping into my stretching skin, scales rise and diamond eyes scope tides that swell and subside, that arise and divide as if to die was to survive. Blood runs thin, droplets then bubble and mend into pellets of mercury hidden within the wind, permeating through skin again and again. The hollow chest that bears my lungs, chiseled and contoured, conforms to the cold… goals be the blood and rivers, are gold that transcend to the soul of the wise and the old… machined and harvested we are seeded to grow. Bones and stones reveal shape-shifting tones, brothers of Rome and to the throne we are Earths drones. The space between the sun and the sky, the serpents were sent to commence the eyes. Of ruby and fire calm winds expire, for the measure of pressure self-destructs altogether. It is then, that forever the moon will feed the jaws of sand, buried in a casket as it was first planed.
Tread these lands quickly with feet as light as feathers, for whoever stand in question will quicksand span forever. With haste make every move, counting each as you canter, and spread vrill as you dance with the lanterns of cancer.
In this sea of infinity, swimming freely, I release. Surging waves swarm in, seeping in my sinking skin. My sinking skin is giving in, to the wind I raise my sins; bringing end to this life, by not breathing tonight I ignite a second chance upon sun’s light.
I will not stand here, to wait in question; for this world has doused, drenched, and dissolved into portraits of illusion, of which fusion has diluted our reflections of perfection and perception. You are the cowards!
No comments:
Post a Comment