Friday, March 19, 2010

Sensation of the natural senses

I came in from the rain, to a place full of warmth. Torn and mangled, abused from the untamed playgrounds of the ocean. Effortlessly dragged and constantly sinking, submerging to the depths, I found myself. The fierce undertow of the currents took me in and relished the moments. Rope in hand, the ocean was pulling me in, length by length, and I’m feeling each and every jarring motion. Convulsions. My body, motionless and lifeless, drifts among the wakes, surrendering to defeat, solid ground has to be found, for the weak can only tread this water so long…I’m alive and well but am I really on slid ground? I can feel myself sinking, my heart beating away, but I’m searching for something more; open your eyes, step out of the lies…echo’s of whirlwind cyclones resonating cohesively. Coagulating unbound thoughts. Sparking conceptions furnish the void of the mind, enslaved be morals and values.

-B-L-A-C-K—O-U-T-

..Awaken the earth of plague
Disguised by selfish ties
Cloaked under a Veil of sorrow
Misguided souls, collected and adorned
Dare to speak with haste
Under the eyes of lies

United we Fall
Feel the earth die.
Let the ground shake beneath your feet.
Brace for the impact and recognize our defeat

Destroying the weak link of time, we unveil the oncoming front.
Shadows hiding from sunlight, stars cloaked by the clouds,
Imminent forces at work well beyond our expectations.
Starry eyes churning endless tears as the fire swells,
Engulfing a suffering world…


Weathered and saturated by the ages of time,
Hope remains to seek a worthy donor.
Distraught and desolate, our purpose reaps in sorrow.
We claim to summon the flames that have recluse.
Brought from the hollows within, structure renounces
Delivering order to chaos, clarity to confusion;
Light of the night sheds weight of purpose.
The resonating drums of conviction stain airwaves
Keeping the tempo, united as one, falling unrestricted


Swarming clouds of repulsion flood the atmosphere
Claws of lightning tear the sky apart, revealing clarity
How fast we turn our backs to this suffering world, to our dying race
Deaf ears of civilization, oblivious to shrieking gust of anguish
Cavalier eyes will no longer shield the desertion of humanity
Our earth suffers in drought, surrendering to internal bleeding
The catalyst of abuse is humanity, with our merciless traditions
We are at fault; we are the plague that contaminates this tormented world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.