Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eloquent

Like an iceberg, we are awoken
Sunlight deliquescing our layers exposed
We dissipate into currents of existence
Lithely, we harmonize with the motions
Intertwined and intermingled, In an abysmal flux
Convulsing undertows striving for our last breath
Lungs, suffused with fluid, become an anchor;
Elegantly winding to the depths of the ocean foundation

Affirmation of exploitation
There breaths another life...
Surrender encapsulates my vessel, forging the re-birth of a dead weight. Rising to the surface, a new existence has begun; continuously following the cycles of balance. When equilibrium yields the dawn of a new age We evolve to the next place, the next page, the next phase. Eloquently replicating the tides of motion, this cycle will change humanity; Giving in to the action of self conservation.

So here we stand, desolate and unaware. To see it through my eyes, to feel it in my bones. This path now leads us beyond redemption. Tongues of ignorance speak in erratic, voluminous swells; Salvation has eroded, broken from corrosion. Forgiveness has decayed, bliss will cease to exist. Torrents of blood contained within my veins Traversing rhythms of dissuasion, we become hollow and numb. As the new days beckon, we recoil in apprehension

What is it that you whisper? So tender, so still, so surreal. With a flick of the wrist...Today, I came. I conquered, I’m valiant. The one to bring all things down; I changed, I became. Destroyer.

Arming the force’s to prepare for impact, Brace yourself. This is real. Sudden fallacies await, but beyond us, there lies the fallen.. A tragic loss, we will re-build. I want you to take this world, with the air, right from you to seek clarity in sights. Seemingly solemn, rapture is null when exhausted worn hearts expire, desire rises higher and higher and now this requires a subtle confidence in speaking: to name the cloud; it was the same for me.

It’s dark in here, so dark I can see shades of black and gray. So much space, so much to do. I envy the darkness, calm, quiet, and intangible. Although I am in a state of meditation, this place is real. Self contained. A chance to seek identity, to find purpose; in a world controlled by society, media, and the governing laws. But into my cave, I regress to a society within myself. I seek perfection and control all actions for myself. I live in a cave, capable of any desire; the only limitation it has is within my own grasps. And therefore, I deliver the essence of life.

For every time I’ve held my tongue and chosen not to speak, I’ve sat and waited, upon the right time, a time when all shall be released. With a greater conception, a better perception, I follow my instincts and fulfill my visions. I lead the wave of a new age, not just a revolution, an evolution of escalation; a reinvention of existence. Self preservation, disguised by contamination, a revitalization of conscious exploitation.

Upon humanity I gaze with gyrfalcon eyes. Paralyzed by the depravity of which our society has transmogrified; broadcasting the conception of a unified nation. The hymn we sing gurgles in our throats. For it is with such unbroken words we cannot proclaim that we are continually deteriorated and corrupted by selfishness, dominance, and avariciousness.

I will bring a revitalization to mankind, a vessel to explore the unknown; and with each dive I make, I will become the essence of my exploitation

Calm shores await those who seek perfection; soothing, relieving, & impervious. The plague that depths the sea is within mankind, oblivious to the unknown, we destroy what is unattainable. Selfish actions dictate human nature, which has been reduced to the foundations of our society. We embrace change & shed new light, but we do not seek happiness within ourselves. Among the cosmos & natural elements we find true meaning in preservation. Our worst enemy is our own vague perception; our ability to neglect the unknown. Blood flows in all living things, although changing shape & form, we all sacrifice something to stay at constant equilibrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.